Recruiter cover letter
View this sample cover letter for a recruiter, or download the recruiter cover letter template in Word.
As a recruiter, your job is to put the right people in the right jobs—your cover letter can help do the same for you. To be considered for top recruiter jobs, your cover letter must demonstrate your skills and experience, as well as your passion for working with people. For writing tips, view this sample cover letter for a recruiter, or download the recruiter cover letter template in Word.
Additionally, you can learn about human resources careers and look for recruiter jobs on Monster.
Recruiter cover letter template
Sometown, NJ 55555 | (555) 555-5555 | email@example.com
October 4, 2017
Mr. Steve Smith
5500 Parker St.
Sometown, NJ 55555
Dear Mr. Smith:
With substantial talent-acquisition experience spanning in-house and agency settings for candidates across a range of job functions and industries, I am the “total package hire” you are seeking for your corporate recruiter opening advertised on Monster.
I offer 15 years of experience recruiting for entry-level through C-suite executive positions, and have managed full-cycle recruiting for hundreds of exempt and non-exempt search engagements, including:
- Executive recruiting of CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CIOs and CMOs for mid-size and large companies.
- Technical and skilled trades recruiting of IT, mechanical, construction and engineering pros.
- High-volume staffing for offices, warehouses, helpdesks, call centers and hotels.
- Mid- and senior-level management recruiting for sales, marketing, operations, technology, finance and HR positions within manufacturing, banking, retail, software, pharma-tech and healthcare sectors.
Regarded as a value-adding business partner in meeting the human capital needs of my employers and client companies, I excel at working with hiring managers to define workforce needs, job requirements and ideal candidate profiles. I cost-effectively source, screen and procure right-fit candidates using industry networking, social media, applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other technology-based tools.
Backed by a BA in human resources management and training in employment law, EEO and HR best practices, I manage all phases of the selection process. My knowledge and experience includes:
- Talent Pool Diversity | Candidate Sourcing | Advanced Boolean Searches
- Résumé Screening | Reference Checks | Behavioral-Based Interviewing
- Offer Negotiations | Employment Contracts | Orientation and Onboarding
I would like to discuss ways to support ABC Company’s continued growth by delivering qualified top-quality candidates to your hiring managers. You may reach me at (555) 555-5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
See all sample cover letters on Monster.
Recruitment Consultant Cover Letter
Recruitment Consultants help companies fill positions with the right candidates. First they perform research to gain a good understanding of company needs and then attract and screen suitable candidates. Other duties completed by a Recruitment Consultant include: liaising between clients and candidates, discussing requirements with clients, researching client industry, advertising positions online, using candidate databases, conducting interviews, negotiating wages and benefits, and following recruitment policies.
Those interested in a Recruitment Consultant position should be able to highlight the following skills in their cover letters:
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Recruitment expertise
- Problem-solving orientation
- Deadline sensitivity and time management
- Self-motivation and perseverance
- Organization and planning
- Networking abilities
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Computer competences
Below is presented a sample cover letter displaying similar Recruitment Consultant qualifications.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Recruitment Consultant Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Crowley:
With this letter and the attached resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in the Recruitment Consultant position for which you are hiring. As an accomplished recruiter with extensive experience and finely honed abilities in talent acquisition and contractor management, I possess a range of knowledge and talents that will allow me to contribute toward the success of your company.
My expertise lies in successfully consulting with clients across diverse industries to identify and recruit the most qualified candidates to meet their needs. For more than 9 years, I have excelled in dynamic recruitment environments, demonstrating a keen ability to consistently identify optimal talent to achieve or exceed goals while establishing cost-effective recruitment processes.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualification for this position:
- Driving all aspects of candidate recruitment—including job descriptions, candidate sourcing, needs analysis, job postings, career coaching, and client relationships—to generate outstanding candidate placements and achieve client objectives.
- Establishing solid and trusting B2B sales partnerships through exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Expanding recruitment tactics to incorporate outreach efforts toward culturally diverse candidates across various fields and industries.
- Generating a high level of repeat business through superior account management talents.
My proven dedication to optimizing corporate success through my expert knowledge of recruitment strategies will contribute immensely to the success of Avalon Works. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Cynthia P. Duff