This CV template gives you an idea of how to lay out your skills and experience if you're applying for a role as Web Developer. You'll also see examples of the qualifications and achievements employers are looking for.
Download as a Word document here
With increased competition in every market, tailoring your CV to a certain industry can be extremely helpful. Tailoring it even further, right down to a job role can be just the push your credentials need to land on the top of the pile.
Is your resume working for you? Consider these options or see below for more resume templates.Watch our career advice videos
Follow job feeds for your industry
Read more Career Advice, use our Resume Builder or Upload Your Resume so employers can find you.
Web Developer Resume With Summary Statement Example
The following is a resume example for a web developer. The resume includes a resume summary statement.
Web Developer Resume Example
123 Main Street, Town, PA 12345
c: 555-555-555 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm an award-winning web developer with more than 10 years of well-rounded experience. My skills include HTML, CSS, LAMP development, and graphic design. I also have experience with SEO and online advertising.
Philadelphia, PA, November 20XX - Present
Technical Instructor - Curriculum Developer - Corporate Trainer
- Corporate trainer for ABC's high-profile corporate clients including ABC Bank and ABC School.
- Technical instructor for ABC on-site web development program.
- Contracted to teach web development programming and video editing at State University and Local County Community College.
Smith Business School
Philadelphia, PA, October 20XX - November 20XX
Technical Instructor - Curriculum Developer - Project Manager
- Technical instructor in the web development programming course, including modules of HTML, ASP, Visual Basic, Access Database, Oracle Database, SQL Server, Cold Fusion, Java Script, Java, and Graphic Design.
- Curriculum developer for the web development programming course, responsibilities include; course development, lecture preparation, and development of practical application exercises for web development.
- Manager of internship and externship projects for students in the web development programming course. Single point of contact for the local corporations and non-profit organizations that provide internships for Smith students.
Web Company, Inc.
Philadelphia, PA, February 20XX - September 20XX
Web Developer - Graphic Designer - Project Manager
- Brought on board two weeks before Web Company's IPO to implement the transition of their 58 online communities from a UNIX to NT Environment following Microsoft's $100,000,000 investment. Applications developed utilized the power of IIS, ASP, VB, SQL Server, COM, ADO, and related Microsoft technologies.
- Planned, created, launched, and managed corporate web sites for high-profile Web Company clientele, with a strong emphasis on user-centered design, usability standards, and human factors testing.
- Received Web Company Recognition Award for outstanding work on multiple client sites.
B.S., Computer Science, 20XX
Magna cum laude
What Else You Should Know
How to Write a Resume
Top 10 Resume Writing Tips
Career Summary Definition
How to Write a Resume Summary